OpenInfra Labs is a global open source community supported by the Open Infrastructure Foundation. Our ethos is user-driven and our culture is welcoming and respectful. We invite you to try out Open Infralabs, provide your feedback and get involved in contributing to the code.
Key development activities in OpenInfra Labs include:
- Operate First: making cloud operations as fundamental as functionality in the upstreams.
Read the Operate First Community Manifesto.
- Project Caerus: improving coordination between compute and storage systems for big data and AI workloads.
Read the Project Caerus Manifesto
- Elastic Secure Infrastructure: enabling infrastructure to be securely provisioned and moved between different services.
Visit the ESI project page
- Project Wenju: accelerating time to value for enterprise AI via integrated and simplified development and operations.
Read the Project Wenju manifesto
- The Telemetry working group, in addition to defining problem statements for research around telemetry, aims to provide access to a platform for telemetry research and create Open Data sets for all to use.
Read more about the Telemetry working group
Connect with the Community via these channels
- Freenode IRC: #openinfralabs
- Mailing list: http://lists.opendev.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openinfralabs
- Code Repository: https://github.com/open-infrastructure-labs
- Monitoring Meeting Notes: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/OpenInfraLabsMonitoringMeeting